LX Celtiberos vs Qatar GAA
Friendly Football Match.
LX Celtiberos will play an all-inclusive, friendly match against Qatar GAA on the 19th of August! All welcome.
How to get there:
Metro: Yellow line in direction to Odivelas, exit the metro at “Lumiar” metro station. It is roughly 20 minutes walk from Lumiar station.
- Catch the 717 (From Praça do Chile to Fetais) and get out at Musgueira bus station;
- Catch the 736 (From Cais Sodré to Odivelas) and get out at Quinta das Conchas bus station and walk 19 min to the destination.
- You can go by car:
- From the center of Lisbon, approx 25 minutes:
- From Cascais, approx 40 minutes;
- From Almada, 20 minutes;
- From Sintra. 30 minutes.
- If you have a car going from any direction and please let us know as we are trying to organise some carpooling to the event,
- 10am. Players arrive at venue
- 10.40am. Players warm up
- 11am Team Photos (JJMT Photography)
- 11:05 - 11:25 - Game 1: Men's game first half
- 11:25 - 11:35 - Half time break
- 11:35 - 11:55 - Men's game second half
- 12:05 - 12:15 - Game 2: Mixed game first half
- 12:15 - 12:20 - Half time break
- 12:20 - 12:30 - Mixed game second half
- 12:30 - Presentation & after game photos
After game drinks & All Ireland Hurling final in Hennessy's Irish Pub - Cais do sodré 32-38, 1200-450 Lisboa (https://goo.gl/maps/kgthsvrP3u72)
For more information visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/329696064103739
What: Friendly football match, both mens and mix gender teams.
Where: Complexo Desportivo do Alto do Lumiar, Rua Victor Cunha Rego 137, Lisboa (https://goo.gl/maps/sUfLstKQy1w)
When: August 19th, 2018 from 11h - 12h 30. Players should be at the location by 10h.
Who: Open to everyone, as a spectator or participant. Players should register on gaa.pt
Competition Format: 11 player per teams , plus subs.
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/293606708040012/
Note: Players will not be allowed to use Aluminium studs on their boots as the match will take place on astro truf.
Register your interest. We will connect you with people in your area, notify you when training begins or social events are planned.
If there are not enough people in your area to form a team you are welcome to join other teams when we travel to tournaments. Our aim is to have at least one Portuguese team competing next season.